Saturday, May 28, 2011

What should I do

Man... I'm so tired that I don't even feel like doing anything, but there is still so much to do... Like start practicing the spss software, studying for French writing and listening test and write up a business plan since the deadline is reaching. Zzz. I just feel like watching shows for the whole day but apparently there are no shows for me to watch! Running Man is still not subbed. :(

Met up with twinnie yesterday at Tampines. And I got lost. Zzz. I thought the bus I took will reach Tampines interchange directly and I just sat there till I saw the bus pass by the interchange itself. Freaked out and alighted at the next bus stop which is freaking far away. Ended up taking a cab back to interchange and that damn uncle overcharge me by 5 cents. I didn't say anything since I'm rushing for time. But seriously, wtf.

Planned to watch Kungfu Panda yesterday but the tickets were sold out even before I can queue for it. Sucks. I think yesterday was not really my day. Pfft.

No comments: