Friday, July 15, 2011

Which you will never know






1 & 2. The prettiest colour of the sky captured from my kitchen.
3 & 4. New necklaces. Origami crane and feathers!
5. White chocolate popcorns that 1st Ave had been selling!

This week passes so quickly! School, projects, 1st Ave and french quiz. Every project will be due on this month, which means next month I will be free~ Was Assistance store manager for 1st Ave this week, it was really tiring. Walking back and fro from the store to kiosk, even though the distance might be still okay, but try walking up to 10 times in 1 hour. I'm so dead for the 2nd french quiz. I didn't studied the extra powerpoint slides which I don't even know there is! Gdi gdi gdi. I hope I will at least have a pass? Lol!

Had quite a weird experience when I was going home just now. Saw one of my classmate whom I'm not that close to, and we had a little chat here and there about school, people and some personal questions. Lol, quite awkward but it was all good. (Y)

Alright, g-mart time! Mum wanna buy her jeans. Kekek!

No comments: