Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Covet

This space is really dead, hehe. Anyway, the feeling of end of exams was really... no words can describe this, definitely. So during August, I was really quite busy studying. But it's all over now which I'm really glad and I just hope that I will maintain my GPA!

Went shopping with Xinying and Connie yesterday after our last paper! Walked around Somerset and went City Plaza. And no, we didn't went to H&M cause the queue at the entrance were really long! Almost like everyone I saw was carrying H&M's bags and it's really tempting. Lol! Might gonna wait till like about a few weeks after or a month, then I'll manage to step in there. :(

SHINee's concert in 4 days time!!! Time passes so quickly, from the day I camped in front of my com just to get the damn tickets, going to the organizer's company to buy the light sticks (ikr, it's quite wtf), till now. Getting done with exams and going to SHINee's concert. Not forgetting my Seoul, Korea Trip in October! I swear this year is kind of the best year I ever had!! :)

Okay, gonna resume my City Hunting! I stopped watching the drama cause everyone urge me to start studying. -_- Might revive my way-too-dead tumblr later, if I had the mood.

No comments: