Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just a shot in the dark

Sorry for the too frequent absence huh. I had nothing to update about, ok maybe a little but mostly, lazy. Received my results on last Friday and all I could say was I'm really satisfied with the outcome! Was so worried about it beforehand. :|

Revived my tumblr last night, had a massive spam on 2PM. 2PM Show really redeemed my love for them again,  each of their variety show is always so good - Idol Army, Wild Bunny etc. And I think is the sudden spam on 2PM makes me dreamt of Nickhun. Even though I like him, but he's not my bias. :\ But the dream turn out to be a nightmare after that, which I don't want to mention anymore. Lol!

Finished watching Scent of a Woman. Didn't have much expectation for this drama after I read the summary. It seems boring but my friends kept recommending it. Surprisingly, it was good considering how much I've cried. I just practically bawl my eyes out when the secondary character died. Sigh, I liked her though being so optimistic when she had cancer. The drama basically teaches you to treasure life and live it without regrets. Realistic plot.

Anyway, my parcels from my online shopping had been slowly arriving! Gonna resist my temptation from buying stuffs before my Korea trip. The last purchase was a new pair of shoes that I bought on impulse. It was still a good buy though! Heheh!

No comments: