Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012, Please be good

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)

Well it's just like any other normal days I would spend~ No big deal bout it. #nolife Not gonna list resolutions cause I'll never fulfill them anyway! :/ I spend the countdown night watching MBC gayo. No doubt, it's the best gayo out of the 3! And, there's SHINee~ :')

Somehow I finished what I'm suppose to do yesterday - RVM journal and RP2 journal, so it kinda lift off the burden for me! Ahh~ the accomplished feeling~ but there's still bits and pieces to finish off.

In addition, I finally found the time to catch up on Infinite's Sesame Player! Haha, what can I say? It's equally good as Mblaq's one! But theirs didn't include the toilet section :( And I really ship the Rappers line! Hahah!

I seriously need to go shopping. Ok just ignore this post.

No comments: