Friday, April 06, 2012

Lose yourself

I'm sorry for the lack of posts about my mundane life. Today is the day where I practically just laze at around home and do nothing for the whole day. I felt like I'm the busiest during this holiday, busy going out. Which can really kills as my cash is at stake. :(

Anyhow, I went to the zoo on Monday w/ Ong Ting (I love calling her that) and Connie. It was quite a hasty decision to go as all of us is sick of going to town. Haha! I was still kinda worried bout the weather the day before but thankfully the weather was nice that day. It's been a while since I had that much of fun, so all the mozzie's bites are worth it I guess? Not gonna post those animals/tourists pictures. Too lazy to do so since Connie really spammed taking a lot in my camera. Haha!



Met up with Eugene too, like finally. We didn't had a chance to meet up for a week since he's in Hong Kong and I was working at that time too. Did some usual catch-ups and gossiped. Walked over to NYP, as we had nothing to do and I swear that the weather was a killer. I kept on complaining bout the weather, but thank god, he doesn't mind. Hahah! Other days of my week were also meeting up with my clique and my bff for dinner.

Just a short update on my job since I'm already done with it. It was quite fun actually and I kinda understand the various accents now. Yes and I love my supervisor. She's just so cute, we chatted bout dramas, maids and her pets. And I did quite a huge mistake on the fourth day, but she didn't blame me at all. Which makes me feel so bad. :\

&, I can't wait for this Sunday! Shopping + movie dates for foursome. It's been so long since the four of us hangout together! 

No comments: