Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Telephone coil

I just had the feel to post since it's a new blog! Kekek.

So, today was the first day for my class to operate 1st Ave right... It was really tiring but it's quite fun though. I talked to many of my classmates that I didn't talked to before. :| And they are really nice people. :)

There was a few peak periods where the crowd keep flooding in and I was helping out at the apparels and confectionery area. The apparel part almost killed me, like seriously okay. The people just keep asking me for sizes, colours, prices and some even ask me what size does they fit. I was really afraid that they will complain if I suggested the wrong size to them, but I asked them to try anyway! Haha!

And stock taking annoys me. We have to count like every single piece of stock when we start and when we end. Like wth right, and somemore music was blasting and I totally can't concentrate?! Haha!

Unlucky thing is, our tutor said that our class is the messiest and we lost $105? LOL! Ikr... -_- But afterall, we hit 3k! :)

Zzz. Why I can't load Twitter?! It kept on showing me a blank page whenever I refresh. :/

No comments: