Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wild hearts

So I changed back to Blogger since Livej is kinda boring me out. Hehe! I think I will switch back to Livej sometime in the future when I get sick of Blogger again. Lol! Anyhow, I spend my whole afternoon editing my blog with it's colours, alignment etc etc etc and it seems like Blogger had new functions? Lol! It makes editing so much easier now. :)

Anyway! Yesterday was a great day! Classes for mine end at 11am, slacked around at school for 1st Ave's opening. LOL! Then, went to renew my passport with Connie! Am so touch that she offer to accompany me there~ ♥ After renewing, we went town for shopping!! Spend most of our time at Forever21, tbh, this is my first time hanging around there for so long. Normally, me and twinnie just walk one round, browse through with our eyes and walk out. Haha! Bought one top and short, corn bought the same top as me! :) And hell, I love that short friggin' much, its beyond words.

After shopping, I went to meet twinnie for dinner~ Sorry I kept you waiting! Chatted for a while and head back home. :)

Omg, this post seems like the longest I have typed compared to all the posts I posted on Livej. Hehe! 
Tomorrow will be my class's turn to operate 1st Ave! I'm not having any major roles this week, but still feel a bit of anxiety and excitement. :)

No comments: