Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rouge allure

Way too tired today! But I still have to stay up and watch my ANTM! It's been weeks since I've watched it!

Met up with Connie, Wei Ting and Yee Beng today at City Hall to do our Marketing Research survey! Bad luck at first with a few people rejecting but there's still a few that are willing to help us out. Thank god, and those are really nice! Especially the ladies who are working adults I surveyed, they're so nice and erm, pretty. Haha! They are really really pretty, you know! If I were a guy, I'll definitely woo them! LOL! We surveyed till 5pm and I went shopping with the girls! And I finally saw corn's boyfriend, hehe! He really look like one of my secondary school classmate, I swear. Haha!

Meeting twinnie tomorrow! It's been way too long since I last saw her. Like 2 weeks (?), ever since mid-sem tests even started. So excited! :)

No comments: