Saturday, June 18, 2011

It was dark and I was over

Met up with twinnie yesterday, like finally since !#$%^%#@! We watched Mr Popper's Penguins first, it was kinda lame but Jim Carrey is hilarious. I love him! Did some catching up/gossiped during lunch. It's always so fun to gossip with her. Hahah! Shopped around Orchard, got myself a new top and a few useless stuffs.

Ehehehe, my bimbo nail colours! :\

I kinda wasted the whole day today, woke up at 9am, read magazines and went back to sleep till 2pm. LOL! Finished watching Mblaq's Sesame Player, Joon is ridiculously adorable but the their season had ended. :( Thank god, Mir at least appeared in the last episode. Can't wait for Inifinite's one! :)

I hate people who pride themselves so high. Surveying people is an trial and error process, and the other party must also be willing to help you out. There will always be rejections and even some would show attitude. But that how it works isn't it?! Just because you are afraid of being embarrassed, afraid to ask people, you are choosing the easy ones to do? Pfft.

No comments: