Sunday, July 03, 2011

I'm walkin' by the line

1. Freshly painted nails! Fat fingers yo, and I've a fetish for polka dots.
2. Mum wrote that on the survey for my project. Lol, long story.
3. Magazines that I'm reading this month, mum got those for free. Lol!
4. New top bought @ Oakham Market!

First week of school was filled with projects. Have been going home at 6pm almost like everyday. Accessories department manager for the 1st week at 1st Ave, total sales was $6.90. Lol, apparently I thought sales would be $0. Super satisfied with the sales. :) Went to the newly opened F21 @ Ion yesterday, I kinda prefer there more than 313's maybe because I shopped at 313 too much but is it me or does Ion's one have more variety from their official web? :o

Still quite butthurt that I didn't know BEAST were coming to Singapore for their Asia Fanmeeting Tour. :'(
Bye, 49 Days time! 

No comments: