Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little too much

I... haven't been updating huh. I was really busy with projects, lazy, tired mentally plus physically and uninspired. Sounds way too emo eh. Lol!

Anyway! Went Xinying's house today to werk on projects. Can't really do much cause Ms Ng didn't replied my e-mail for the FARM news article and two of our group members didn't turn up. Which makes things more difficult. But at least, we settled on the Rbb's survey questions! Quite satisfied with it. This whole sem is filled with surveys, surveys and more surveys. Zzz. Lunched, watched Haunted Mansion and something funny happen. Almost died laughing. Hahah!

Oh, and I finished all Gokusen seasons already! I always teared up towards the end when they graduate. It's so heartwarming, omg. Shall start on new drama soon! 49 Days perhaps since I miss watching korean dramas.

Argh, and school starts tomorrow. Gdi.

No comments: