Tuesday, April 17, 2012

16/4

Secondary school - Current

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG YI JING!

We have known each other for almost 7 years but we only got closer during Sec 3? Since we were in the same class and everything. We do not have any big quarrels or conflicts before and I'm really glad bout this. Even though we are in poly, I'm also glad that we tried to meet each other up once every week to do catch-ups. And, I'm also glad that we didn't change that much, you know what I mean. :)

Thank you for tolerating my nonsense. Thank you for accommodating to my bitchy self. Thank you for tolerating my irritating self. Thank you for listening to my problems. Thank you for giving me advice. Thank you for knocking some senses into me when I'm not able to think at times. Thank you for listening to all my whines. Thank you for not being awkward around me. Thank you for letting me insult you. Thank you for always making me laugh at the ridiculous stuffs we did together. Thank you for accommodating to my weird self. Thank you for taking your time to meet me up. Thank you for always staying in contact with me. Thank you for introducing K-pop to me. Thank you for always snatching Key with me. Thank you for tolerating my lame talks. Thank you for always doing embarrassing stuffs with me. Thank you for being my curse but I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Thank you for gossiping with me. Thank you for telling me your problems. Thank you for letting me laugh at you. 

Lastly, thank you for always being the best friend for me.
Happy birthday, I love you. 

P.S: You better read word by word, don't even think about scanning it through cause it's my first time being so cheesy. And you know it's not my style. Hahah!
P.P.S: You're old.

No comments: