Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ombré?


Well, I did something quite drastic to my hair, where I ombré-d/dip dye the ends of my hair. #yolo Since my hair was jet black after dying, it was a little hard to achieve the full ombre look. Hence, I bleached twice and currently the tips of my hair feels so fried now. :'(

The first time after bleaching, it only got on a tiny bit of the ends. And being not satisfied, I went to bleach for the second time. And now I'm still having mixed feelings about my hair, still contemplating whether should I just cover my ends with black again. But then, the hard work of bleaching and almost passing out from inhaling the smell of bleach will be such a waste...

Anyway! This week was super hectic for me, had been going out everyday except for today. Thank god, I really needed today, which is also the last day of my holidays before Year 3 starts, to rest myself. Officially a Year 3 student tomorrow, I feel like an old bird. Dreading for school to start, not excited to see my new classmates, worried about who's gonna be my group members and worried for my interview. #sigh

No comments: